classical and quantum Markov semigroups and Dirichlet forms, optimal transport, analysis on graphs
- (with M. Vernooij) Derivations and KMS-Symmetric Quantum Markov Semigroups
Communications in Mathematical Physics, 2023. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00220-023-04795-6
- (with B. Hua, M. Keller, M. Schwarz) Sobolev-Type Inequalities and Eigenvalue Growth on Graphs with Finite Measure
Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, 2023. https://doi.org/10.1090/proc/14361
- (with L. Dello Schiavo) Ergodic Decompositions of Dirichlet Forms under Order Isomorphisms
Journal of Evolution Equations, 2023. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00028-022-00859-7
- (with H. Zhang) Curvature-dimension conditions for symmetric quantum Markov semigroups
Annales Henri Poincaré, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00023-022-01220-x
- Stability of Kac regularity under domination of quadratic forms
Advances in Operator Theory, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1007/s43036-022-00199-w
- A Dual Formula for the Noncommutative Transport Distance
Journal of Statistical Physics, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10955-022-02911-9
- (with H. Zhang) Complete Gradient Estimates of Quantum Markov Semigroups
Communications in Mathematical Physics, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00220-021-04199-4
- (with D. Lenz, T.Weinmann) Self-Adjoint Extensions of Bipartite Hamiltonians
Proceedings of the Edinburgh Mathematical Society, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0013091521000080
- (with D. Lenz, M. Schmidt) Uniqueness of form extensions and domination of semigroups
Journal of Functional Analysis, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jfa.2020.108848
- (with C. Richter) Tilings of convex sets by mutually incongruent equilateral triangles contain arbitrarily small tiles
Discrete and Computational Geometry, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00454-019-00061-6
- (with D. Lenz, M. Schmidt) Domination of quadratic forms
Mathematische Zeitschrift, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00209-019-02440-4
- (with M. Erbar, J. Maas) On the geometry of geodesics in discrete optimal transport
Calculus of Variations and Partial Differential Equations, 2019. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00526-018-1456-1
- (with M. Keller, D. Lenz, M. Schmidt) Diffusion determines the recurrent graph
Advances in Mathematics, 2015. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aim.2014.10.003
- Modular Completely Dirichlet forms as Squares of Derivations, arXiv:2307.04502.
- (with M. Keller, D. Lenz, M. Schmidt and M. Schwarz) Boundary representations of intermediate forms between a regular Dirichlet form and its active main part, arXiv:2301.01035.
- (with C. Rouzé, H. Zhang) Quantum Talagrand, KKL and Friedgut’s theorems and the learnability of quantum Boolean functions, arXiv:2209.07279.
- The Differential Structure of Generators of GNS-symmetric Quantum Markov Semigroups, arXiv:2207.09247 .
- Christensen-Evans theorem and extensions of GNS-symmetric quantum Markov semigroups, arXiv:2203.00341.
- A Noncommutative Transport Metric and Symmetric Quantum Markov Semigroups as Gradient Flows of the Entropy, arXiv:1808.05419.
- (with D. Lenz, M. Schmidt) Geometric properties of Dirichlet forms under order isomorphisms, arXiv:1801.08326.